Day of Show Parking
- All Day of Show Parking is located in lots above WestWorld Polo Field
- Courtesy Golf Cart Shuttle transportation is available to Polo Field show grounds and back to parking lot
- No parking fee on Wednesday or Thursday
- WestWorld collects a $5 per day parking fee Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday (4 day parking pass available with in/out priviliges)
Unloading areas available to unload dogs/equipment, etc - East and West end unloading zones available.
Day of Show Daily Parking Fee - $5 per day (no in/out priviliges)
- Westworld collects $5 fee at entrance Friday through Monday (no parking fee on Wed or Thurs)
Day of Show Parking - Event Parking Pass - $20 (Friday - Monday, includes in/out privileges)
- $20 for 4 day parking pass with in/out privileges valid Friday - Monday (no parking fee on Wed or Thur)
- Pass not valid for RV area - vehicles must park in Day of Show lot (lot above WestWorld Polo Field/show grounds)
- Purchase online below -or- purchase upon arrival at WestWorld entrance or Information booth ($20 for online purchase of WestWorld purchase)
- Passes purchased online are not mailed. Pick up pass at INFORMATION TENT at the entrance to the Polo Field, bottom of the entrance ramp beginning Wednesday at 1pm. Bring your online receipt. Information Tent hours: Wed. 1pm - 8pm, Thursday 7am-8pm. For Friday arrival, show the parking attendant your Parking Pass receipt. They will give you a temporary pass. Pick up your pass at the Information Tent.
Purchase 4 Day Parking Pass $20 - Day of Show Parking Lot (not valid in RV lot)